Thursday 22 May 2014

SHOUTOUTS #1 (Next list next week)

First, I'd like to thank the academy, for nominating me. And I would like to--
Just kidding...yeah..*Cricket in the background*...So, heh, nice weather we're having, huh?
Anyways.......
I am doing shoutouts today! And I mean, I shout at people all the time, so this shouldn't be too hard.
#1 First thing first
I would like to thank that lady today, who saw my friend trip and fall, and ran away. Yeah you. I saw you. I have a tape of it, lady. You're a jerk, lady. So, yeah, I want to give you a shoutout on my blog. Actually, I want to shout at you, but, it's cool. I can do that too.
#2
Shoutout to my mummy, who despite having given birth to a really odd kid, actually enjoys reading this. Hi mom!
#3 Erica, Maggie, Sofia, Valeria, Drew and Zara.
#1 Erica, you were my first reader, and you actually enjoyed it..pfft whaaaa? So, I would like to give you my sincerest gratitude, and, a virtual gold star!!!
Look it's shiny!!!


#2 Maggie, you were my second reader! It's aight, I got somethin' else for ya!

Meet Jonathan. Jonathan is a huck. He is a cross beetween a duck and horse. Jonathan says he likes you. Say hi Jonathan! Sorry, he's in a bad mood.
#3 Sofia, I am ever so grateful that you find my blog more entertaining than it actually is. I have a present for you too. Sorry, Jonathan is taken. But we still have.........

It's the ba-bush-kas! Okay, that was a bad pun. My dream is to one day be a part of their magnificent group, I just admire, their brooms and stuff.
#4 Valeria, you also seem quite amused with this blog, so I give you this:

"Spongebob bloopers: The lost episode"
#5 Dreeeeew. You are just such a wonderful person. Just y'know, awesome. And, you are also one of my first readers, so I gotta give you,

"The Day The Yolk Stood Still" A horror story.
#6 Last but not least, Zara! For your equal book-nerdiness, here ya go!

(I'd like to apologize for doing this...like...A....Lot....)
This concludes today's shoutouts! Next week I will be doing the rest of my list, sorry...I had to split it into parts!
Bye now!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't stop laughing at this one!

    ReplyDelete